- Vice President and General Counsel for ICON Venue Group
- Responsible for negotiating, interpreting, and completing development, design, finance, leasing, operation, engineering and construction agreements and managing other legal matters relating to sports and entertainment venues, professional sports teams, television production/rights, and IP rights/technology.
- Attorney for Dentons US LLP (f/k/a SNR Denton LLP; Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP) (Chicago, Illinois)
- Represented and advised clients on a wide variety of legal issues including contractual rights, insurance, and intellectual property.
- Attorney for Alston & Bird LLP (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Represented and advised clients on technology and intellectual property issues facing their companies.
- JD, cum laude, Executive Editor of the Washington University Law Review, Washington University School of Law
- BA, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, in Philosophy and Political Science, Emory University